WHAGCHAMACULLIT...

Friday, February 11, 2005

Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children



WAHAHAHAHA!!!! This, I think, is the best movie to date!!! I think that I already heard about this movie since last year... or maybe even earlier... But it's worth the wait... They said that it will be a 90 minute movie... but... they will extend it further... the movie will go for about 180 minutes... 180 MINUTES!!!! WOW!!!! I'm going nuts just talking about it... Who won't? I hope it arrives in the Philippines very soon... If it already did... and someone already has a .mpeg file of this movie or CD/DVD... I'd gladly buy one! Or you can lend it to me... wehehehe... I'll be back for more updates... WAHAHAHAHA!!!


Here are each character's screenshots from the trailers...

YUFFIE KISARAGI



CID HIGHWIND



RED XIII



BARRET WALLACE



VINCENT VALENTINE



TIFA LOCKHEART



AERITH GAINSBOROUGH



CLOUD STRIFE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home